These are not complete or official changelogs. As of this writing there isn't one.
- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - If I listed anything at this time it would be speculation.
- The main difference between v44 (not available for download) and v45 appears to be the default step's per unit(mm). v44 is 1/16th microstepping and v45 default is 1/8th microstepping.
NOTE: You may need to double the steps per mm if you notice the movements seem to not be complete. For example after homing and then issuing a G29 command to run the auto-leveling, if it only moves down half way then you'll probably want to check the step's per unit(mm).
- Default steps per mm changed (doubled). This version was shipping on newer Mini Delta's that have 1/16th stepping drivers.
- If there are other changes/updates I don't know what they are.
NOTE: If updating to version 43 or higher from 41 or lower, you may need to lower the Steps per unit(mm) back to the previous values.
- “Home” when cancelled: When “Cancel” is selected from the on-board controls, the printhead will move to the “Home” position instead of stopping in place.
- “Cancel Bug” fixed
- “Pause Bug” fixed
- Fixed some USB compatibility issue with Linux/MacOSX system. Cura 15.##.# and Repetier-Host working on macOS. Cura 2.# and Simplify3D on macOS may not connect via USB. Cura 3.# should be able to connect via USB.